Learn More About Boat Insurance
Generally speaking, you can get two different types of boat insurance: actual cash value insurance or agreed amount insurance. The former, as the name implies, will pay the actual cash value of your boat should it be damaged; the latter will pay you an amount that you and your insurer agreed upon beforehand.
As boaters ourselves, we understand the need for boat owner’s insurance. We work exclusively with reputable marine insurers and underwriters who understand marine insurance risks. Through our policy programs, we are able to cover 95% of all pleasure boats– including antiques and classics.
Boat insurance can cover the following:
- Damage to the boat or its equipment due to a collision.
- Damage caused by fire, hail, or other natural disasters.
- Theft and vandalism.
- Medical payments for any individuals injured in a boating accident.
- Any damage your boat causes to another individual’s property.
- Legal expenses related to someone driving your boat without your permission.